Simple, streamlined enrollment, with support along the way
The first step? Select the patient's type of care to get the forms you need.
NUPLAZID® (pimavanserin) is affordable and accessible
Comprehensive coverage and financial assistance make NUPLAZID affordable
100% of Medicare Part D plans cover NUPLAZID1
85% of Medicare Part D patients pay less than $10 for their NUPLAZID prescription*
$0 co-pay for commercially covered patients who qualify when enrolled in NUPLAZIDconnect™
NUPLAZIDconnect™ makes it easy to start your patients on NUPLAZID and provides the support they deserve. We’re here to guide you through the paperwork needed for insurance coverage and approval so patients with delusions and hallucinations associated with Parkinson’s disease psychosis can start NUPLAZID as quickly as possible.
There’s also financial assistance available, including a patient assistance program for patients who are uninsured or underinsured.
NUPLAZID is readily available for your patients
Our 5 participating in-network specialty pharmacies dispense and deliver NUPLAZID directly to your patients at their choice of location:
- Advanced Care Scripts
- AllianceRx Walgreens Prime
- CVS Specialty Pharmacy
Over 1000 long-term care pharmacies have NUPLAZID available.
We have contracts with major long-term care group purchasing organizations (GPOs) and specialty distributors to ensure broad, affordable access and quick delivery to long-term care pharmacies. Our specialty distribution partners:
- ASD Healthcare
- Cardinal Health
- McKesson Plasma and Biologics
- Morris & Dickson
A Patient Access Manager offers support
A local NUPLAZIDconnect Patient Access Manager offers in-office education and resources to help facilitate access to the NUPLAZID you prescribed.
They help with:
- Sharing expertise on payer coverage and criteria
- Facilitating and supporting NUPLAZIDconnect cases
- Navigating and resolving patient access issues
- Providing an overview of access services and offerings
- Educating on available financial assistance options
- Keeping you informed if there is an interruption in the treatment regimen you prescribed
A Care Coordinator guides patients
A dedicated NUPLAZIDconnect Care Coordinator answers questions and guides patients through the enrollment process to offer them a clear path forward.
They help with:
- Managing treatment forms submitted to NUPLAZIDconnect
- Navigating insurance and managing costs
- Confirming insurance coverage and expectations about the process
- Working with the specialty pharmacy to fill patients’ prescriptions
- Ensuring patients are connected with available financial assistance options (if eligible)
- Answering questions patients may have
A Care Coordinator can also connect patients to a Nurse Educator, who’s available to answer NUPLAZID-related questions and help set expectations.